Thursday, October 20, 2011

Natural History Museum Trip

Today I went to the Museum of Natural History. Something I saw at the museum was a footprint from a neanderthal. The footprint was wide, I learned that the neanderthals had bigger feet than a normal person. I think thats because they didn't wear shoes. Something else I learned was neanderthals biggest enemy was the eagle because the eagle had a pointy beak. The last thing I learned was about Indians, they wore hand carved masks in ceremony dances.

Something I saw that I thought was cool was this huge canoe that was the same size as the roof. It was hand carved and painted. Another thing I saw and thought was cool was the masks the Indians would wear for ceremonies. I thought they were cool because they looked like they popped out at you kind of like 3D.

I thought the trip was educational because I learned a lot of new things. It was also fun and I would like to go back their again.

No comments:

Post a Comment